Sterile Abosrbent Medical Vasline Paraffin Gauze Swab
|FOB Price:||US $0.15 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Bags|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Bags||US $0.15/ Bag|
|Production Capacity:||3000000 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BY-Vasline gauze swab
- Feature: Disposable
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Material: Non-Woven
- Sterilization: Eo Sterile
- Trademark: Bettering
- Specification: CE/ISO approved
- HS Code: 30059010
- Type: Wound Dressing
- Function: Waterproof
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Disinfection: Disinfection
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ssyjxz20112640995
- with: or Without X-ray
- Delivery Time: 25 Working Days for Regular Order
- Transport Package: 1PC/Pouch, 10pouch/Box, 100box/CTN
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
1. Leno-weave Non-Woven fabric impregnated with soft paraffin
2. Paraffin gauze is used as a primary wound dotact layer and paraffin reduces the adherence of the dressing to the surface of a granulating wound.
3. Paraffin gauze can be used for the treatment of burns, ulcers, skin grafts and a variety of traumatic injuries.
4. Dressing should be changed regularly in accordance with physician's guidelines.
1. Open sealed pouch and remove plastic sheets from the paraffin gauze dressing. Put the paraffin gentlely onto the wound and cover with an absorbent dressing.
2. Do not use paraffin gauze if the sealed pouch is dirty, damaged or open.
Paraffin gauze dressing is used as a primary wound contact layer in the treatment of burns, ulcers, skin grafts (both donor and receptor sites), and a variety of traumatic injuries.
Although there are no absolute contra-indications to the use of paraffin gauze dressing, if the dressing is placed upon a heavily exuding wound its semi-occlusive nature may cause tissue maceration by preventing the free movement of exudates away from the surface of the wound. This is less likely to occur than if a dressing bearing the higher loading of paraffin were to be used.
Method of use:
Paraffin gauze dressing is applied directly to the surface of the wound and covered with an absorbent pad held in place with tape or a bandage, as appropriate.
Frequency of Change:
The frequency of dressings changes will depend entirely upon the nature of the wound. If paraffin gauze dressing is left in position for prolonged periods of time, it can become adherent and cause tissue damage upon removal.
Pack Shot paraffin gauze is presented individually wrapped in a paper/Aluminum pouch, sterilized by irradiation.
Paraffin gauze dressing should be stored in a cool place.
|Non-Woven paraffin gauze swab|
|1. with yellow or white paraffin for your choice|
|2.with chlorhexidine acetate 0.5% for your choice|
|3.with neomycin sulphate 0.5% for your choice|
|4.with nano silver 0.2% for your choice|
|6.model size as follow for your reference|